Bryan's Quasi HERMs/Decoction/Cold Sparge Madness

Infusion, Decoction, Step, etc

Moderator: Brandon

Ancient Abbey
German Brewing

Re: Bryan's Quasi HERMs/Decoction/Cold Sparge Madness

Postby Ancient Abbey » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:19 pm

I respect you're loyalty, I genuinely do. Part of what got us in trouble early on was the "protect your own" mentality. The unfortunate part is you've seen this behavior cycle several times before, and sadly you are dooming yourself to repeat what you've observed us go through. He'll get tired of you, or feel threatened by you or feel you've overstepped what he views is your position. There is only room for one at the top. Deep down, you know this to be true...
- The best do the basics better -
Weizenberg
German Brewing

Postby Weizenberg » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:44 pm

La verité blesse

(French proverb)
The Quest for Edelstoff - http://edelstoffquest.wordpress.com
Big Monk
Assistant Brewer

Postby Big Monk » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:35 pm

I wish you guys all the best. I'm sure that face to face everyone would get along like gangbusters.

Why Bryan was banned from the forum he helped start without warning or reason is beyond me.
Check us out at lowoxygenbrewing.com
Techbrau
German Brewing

Postby Techbrau » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:12 pm

Big Monk wrote:I wish you guys all the best. I'm sure that face to face everyone would get along like gangbusters.

Why Bryan was banned from the forum he helped start without warning or reason is beyond me.

Ask him about how he tried to hijack GBF from Brandon, how he vandalized it by deleting forum user groups, changed links on our front page, deleted forum posts, and tried to cover his tracks by deleting admin logs.
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always gotten.
Brandon
German Brewing

Postby Brandon » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:32 pm

Big Monk wrote:I wish you guys all the best. I'm sure that face to face everyone would get along like gangbusters.

I have tried to be fair, tolerant, accepting and welcoming to everyone. Too much dickery accumulated to the decision. This doesn't need further discussion, the situation is obvious to those involved.

Everyone please move on, brew and have fun.

Peace out.